OAS Membership Benefits:
- Special priority communications on clinical situations requiring immediate attention, including up-to-date information on the latest techniques, regulations, products and news in the subspecialty of ophthalmic anesthesia.
- Access to cutting-edge, members-only online discussion forums that promote and encourage scientific innovations related to the provision of high quality patient care.
- The OASIS newsletter (distributed electronically three times a year) with timely updates on clinical and political issues in the subspecialty of ophthalmic anesthesia.
- Permission to members-only information on the OAS website, including presentations from previous annual scientific meetings.
- An annual roster of OAS members for networking opportunities with colleagues from around the country and around the world.
- Reduced registration to attend the annual scientific meetings.
Most importantly, OAS provides you with solutions in providing the highest quality of ophthalmic anesthesia patient care.